Site Link Bridges are used in Active Directory to allow Domain Controllers in different sites to replicate with each other over a non-AD site link.
Here is how to create a Site Link Bridge in Active Directory:
- Open the Active Directory Sites and Services console.
- Expand the "Inter-Site Transports" folder and select the "IP" folder.
- Right-click the "IP" folder and select "New Site Link Bridge..." from the context menu.
- Enter a name for the Site Link Bridge in the "Name" field.
- In the "Sites in this site link" field, select the sites that you want to include in the Site Link Bridge.
- In the "Cost" field, specify the cost of using this Site Link Bridge. A lower cost indicates a preferred link.
- Click "OK" to create the Site Link Bridge.
After creating the Site Link Bridge, you can use it to replicate Active Directory changes between Domain Controllers in different sites. You can also configure the replication schedule and replication transport for the Site Link Bridge using the Active Directory Sites and Services console.