Which Microsoft Certification Exams currently exist for Windows Server 2019?
Microsoft offered several certification exams tailored to Windows Server 2019. Given that information may have changed since then, it is recommended to verify with the Microsoft Learning website for the most up-to-date information on certifications.
However, based on the available data, the following certification exams were relevant to Windows Server 2019:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate (Exam AZ-104) - This exam is designed for individuals seeking to demonstrate their ability to implement, manage, and monitor an organization's Microsoft Azure environment. While not exclusively focused on Windows Server 2019, it does encompass key aspects of managing and deploying Windows Server within an Azure context.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (Exams AZ-303 & AZ-304) - These two exams, taken together, validate an individual's expertise in designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including compute, network, storage, and security. Windows Server 2019 is an integral component of these solutions, and as such, knowledge of its features and capabilities is crucial for obtaining this certification.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert (Exam AZ-400) - This exam focuses on the skills required to design and implement DevOps practices using Microsoft Azure. While the exam is not exclusive to Windows Server 2019, it does encompass elements of managing and deploying Windows Server within a DevOps context, as well as developing and deploying applications on Windows Server 2019.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate (Exam AZ-500) - This exam is designed to assess an individual's knowledge and skills in implementing security controls and threat protection, managing identity and access, and securing data, applications, and networks within Microsoft Azure. As Windows Server 2019 is a key component of many Azure deployments, understanding its security features and best practices is essential for achieving this certification.
Please note that the above list may not be exhaustive, and certification exams may be updated, retired, or replaced by Microsoft. It is advisable to consult the Microsoft Learning website for the most current and comprehensive information on available certification exams for Windows Server 2019.
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoft's multi-tenant, cloud based directory and identity management service.
Azure AD combines
- core directory services,
- advanced identity governance, and
- application access management.
Azure AD also offers a rich, standards-based platform that enables developers to deliver access control to their applications,
based on centralized policy and rules.
For IT Admins, Azure AD provides an affordable, easy to use solution to give employees and business partners single sign-on (SSO) access
to thousands of cloud SaaS Applications like Office365, Salesforce.com, DropBox, and Concur.
For application developers, Azure AD lets you focus on building your application by making it fast and simple to integrate with a world class identity management solution used by millions of organizations around the world.
Azure AD also includes a full suite of identity management capabilities including multi-factor authentication, device registration, self-service password management, self-service group management, privileged account management, role based access control, application usage monitoring, rich auditing and security monitoring and alerting. These capabilities can help secure cloud based applications, streamline IT processes,
cut costs and help ensure that corporate compliance goals are met.
Windows Server 2012 certification qualifies you for a position as a network of computer systems administrator or as a computer network specialist, and it is the first step on your path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Skils: Possess introductory IT skills through existing knowledge or optional MTA Certification.
- Exams: Pass 3 required exams. Be sure to explore the exam prep resources.
- Certification: Earn your MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification.
- Continuing Education:Earn an MCSE by passing 1 related exam.
will complete your preparation for the Exam that you plan on taking.
For more information on other courses that can help you gain Microsoft certification, please visit the Sitemap page.